We all know the state of the world and the economy right now. It’s uncertain to say the least. Leaders across all industries are tempted to scale technology spending back. And it’s not only technology spending – but marketing, staffing, almost all areas.
But here’s the thing…
You can’t simply stop spending money on technology unless it’s absolutely, positively necessary – like when something goes terribly wrong. Although we understand the temptation, it’s important to continue embracing technology to build business resilience. Ultimately, you need to spend money on the RIGHT technology to increase business resilience
- Cloud-based applications that let your team work from home easily and securely when they need to.
- Virtual private network (VPN) technology that helps you connect to the network in a safe, private manner.
- Cloud-based business phone systems that let you make and receive calls from any location with an internet connection.
You get the gist of it. Ultimately, you need to spend LESS money – absolutely. But that money should be spent on tools that help you function no matter where the world is at. There are so many ways to cut your costs without sacrificing the technologies you truly do need:
- Finding and eliminating unnecessary software licenses that aren’t even in use
- Choosing a more affordable phone system that still meets your unique needs
- Opting for budget-friendly security solutions that give you exactly what you need
Let’s talk more about this. A 30-minute discussion could help you prosper throughout 2021, despite any economic uncertainty.